1. Muslim Care is a charity organisation set up in 2000 by Mr Zulkefli bin Mohd Nani, a consultant at SIRIM Malaysia.
2. The charity helps people from all races and background.
3. They also contribute towards natural disasters outside the country such as tsunami victims in Acheh.
4. They also contribute towards refugees in Palestine, Syria and Iraq.
5. In times of worldwide conflict, such a charity fostering love among different races and religion is indeed commendable.
For full report, see The Star, 23 December 2008.